- Shiori now requires OS X 10.11 or above
- The Delicious API to obtain all bookmarks doesn't seem to be working anymore. Unfortunetly, there is nothing I can do to fix this problem. I will leave the Delicious support enabled, so the app will be able to work with Delicious when the problem resolves, but it's not functional at this time.
- Implemented tag suggestion grouping
- Added a preference to mark bookmark private by default
- Added a feature to notify bookmark submission error using Notification Center
- Added "Tips". This can be accessed from the menu bar icon
- Changed the look of buttons to the default system button
- Migrated the use of deprecated APIs to the newer APIs
- Added a feature to prefill the notes section of a bookmark with the selected text in a browser
- Added a feature to edit a bookmark with Cmd + E
- Added a feature to delete a bookmark with Cmd + Delete
- Added a contextual menu for bookmark search results
- Added support for Safari Technology Preview and Vivaldi
- You can now edit bookmarks by activating new bookmark window on already bookmarked page
- Prefix a search with "t" with trailing space character to perform tag only search
- Prefix a search with "u" with trailing space character to perform URL only search
- Improved tag search algorithm
- Added support for "to read" flag (Pinboard). A bookmark will be marked as read as soon as you open it.
- Added support for WebKit, Canary, and Chromium.
- Significantly improved Firefox support. You will need to install the Firefox Add-on for the new version (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/shiori-helper/)
- Fixed the initial Pinboard bookmark sync issue